Last week we signed up the kids for soccer. They are so excited. I am just hoping all the practices will coordinate ok. We will find out in a couple weeks how it'll all work.
I was thinking earlier this week that it was a year ago that I found out I had thyroid cancer. It is amazing all that has happened in a year. I had surgery, radiation treatment, and started on medication. I will be on that medication for the rest of my life. We are still trying to figure out what my dose should be. So far I am still clean, and the cancer has not returned. I will go in in June for a follow up and see if my medication is any closer to the right dose.
I am proud to say that I am now caffeine free. I have not had a caffinated beverage in about five days. I find I fall asleep faster, and sleep deeper. That is the only difference I have noticed. I'm trying to decide if I'm going to stay that way or not. I might need a small hit of caffeine in the afternoons. I will give it a few more weeks and decide then.
I need to go, so that I can see Emily's presentation she has on Betsy Ross. She did an awesome job on the poster. I also have a few things to get ready for Dan's parents to arrive. It'll be a good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment