Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What I was able to accomplish

I was able to run a load of dishes, and wash all the clothes.  The big miracle is, my clothes are folded and put away (that is a small miracle).  I also took Adam to the doctor.  He was complaining his ear was hurting him.  He has a bad ear infection, his ear drum is bulging.  The other thing we found out (groan), he has a loud heart murmur.  They have found one before, but this one is a level three out of six.  Looking things up I found that to mean that no matter where he puts the stethascope he can hear it.  The doctor wants us to get an echocardiogram, that requires him to be sedated :( .  It should be benign, or the normal type of murmur, but he wants to make sure.  It never fails, when we think we can get a head a little finacially, something always gets in  the way.  Right now we are staying a float, barely.  I'll let you know how the echo went, and what we find out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man that is worrisome! My 2 year old has a heart murmur, just a soft one, but my doctor sent him to have an EKG too. But he didn't have to be sedated and it was really easy, just sticking the leads on him and stuff. It ended up being a Still's murmur, nothing to worry about and no follow up needed. Good luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete